Investment Policy Statement
Because each plan is unique, Investment Policy Statements are customized accordingly. Fiduciaries should consider any topics that may be appropriate for their plan when developing and implementing an IPS.
An IPS usually provides for the following:
- Formally describes how investment decisions are related to a plan’s goals and objectives
- Provides a framework for evaluating investment performance
- Aids in clear communication of plan investment policy to participants
- Supports continuity in decision making as plan fiduciaries change
- Protects the Committee from inadvertently making capricious or arbitrary decisions
Complimentary Fee Analysis and Investment Review
All we need is a copy of your 408(b)(2) Plan Sponsor Fee Disclosure and we will provide a report which benchmarks fees and investment performance against industry averages.